Title & Passage:
Touching untouchables:Luke 5:12 – 16
· The leper reaches out – Luke 5.12
· Jesus reaches out – Luke 5. 13
· Jesus asks the leper to reach out – Luke 5. 14
· Can you think of a time where just a small act of kindness made your day?
· Why do you think that sometimes it can be so hard to reach out to Jesus?
· Look at how Jesus reaches out to the leper – what makes his response so powerful?
· The Lord Jesus gives an order to the leper. Why might it have been difficult for the leper to follow Jesus’s instruction?
· We looked at how leprosy may picture what sin does in our lives. What stands out to you about this picture of sin? What stands out to you about how Jesus cleanses? What stands out to you about what Jesus does after the healing has taken place?
· Not for the first time the account finishes with Jesus seeking out time to be alone with His father. Two weeks ago we thought about how we can create time to be alone with our Lord – how has that gone in the last 2 weeks?
For printable PDF – click here