Life Group Notes
Lessons from the Life of Moses
TITLE & PASSAGE: “Life Changing Decisions”. Numbers 13-14
Remember the Main Points:
Before we make decisions that may affect the next generation stop & ask the following questions:
· WHAT? What am I focusing on? Giants or Grapes Numbers 13: 26-33
· WHERE? Where am I heading? Backwards or Forwards Numbers 14: 1-4
· WHO? Who am I listening to? Fearful or Faithful Numbers 14: 5-11
Develop the Teaching: Choose one or more of the following.
- Can you think of people in the Bible who made decisions that changed the direction of their lives?
- Which decisions have you made that changed the direction of your life?
- When considering a major decision do you tend to see the problems or the possibilities?
- When making a major decision are you someone who likes to play it safe or take risks?
- When making a major decision whose advice do you seek?
- According to Numbers 14:6-9 what was the basis of Joshua & Caleb’s confidence?
· Pray for those in the Life Group who are currently facing Life Changing decisions.
· Pray for CFM as we move into a time of transition.
o For Cristi as he prepares to take over as Lead Minister in September
o For Andy & Tina as they move from CFM on 9th July
o For Allan & Sue as they finish at CFM on the 20th August