Think: remembering the main points
· From Doubt to Devotion John 20:24-31
· Doubt investigated | illustrated | declared | defeated
· Devotion demonstrated
Talk: questions that stimulate application
1. Did you miss out on an important occasion? How did you feel?
2. Did you ever struggle with doubt in your spiritual life? Explain what it was like?
3. Can you think of other Biblical characters that wrestled with doubt – how did they overcome it?
4. Where did Thomas’ doubt come from?
5. What can you learn from Jesus’ approach to Thomas’ doubt?
6. Are there any pitfalls we must avoid in responding to people’s doubts?
7. What resources could be helpful to use with non-believing friends who are struggling with doubt?
Task: actions speak louder than words
· Think of 4 practical things you can do as a group to support those who are part of it who might struggle with doubt.
· Take time to pray that our Sunday services | CFM ministries will bring life-changing opportunities for many people, through an encounter with the risen Christ!
For printable PDF – please click here