Think: remembering the main points
· Costly Compromise: Revelation 2:18-29
· Well Done & Wake up
Talk: questions that stimulate application
1. Has anyone paid you a compliment recently – how did it make you feel?
2. What has encouraged you at CFM since you have been here?
3. Why was Jesus so critical of the church at Thyatira?
4. Why was Jezebel (1 Kings 16: 31-33; 2 Kings 9:22) such a dangerous woman for the Israelites?
5. In what ways can a Jezebel spirit manifest itself in the church today?
6. What can hinder our repentance when we sin – and how can we overcome those hindrances?
7. Why is the final vision of the returning Jesus important for the church in Thyatira and CFM?
Task: actions speak louder than words
Talk together and identify several marks of healthy Biblical teaching and then pray together that those marks would be present in the teaching ministry at CFM
Printable PDF –